International Experience Canada Bilateral Agreements

Through this program, citizens of participating countries can gain valuable international experience by working for a Canadian company. Applicants in this category are granted an employer-specific work permit if approved. International Experience Canada (IEC) offers the opportunity to gain life-changing personal and work experience by travelling and working abroad. Foreign nationals can participate in the program in three categories: gain Canadian work experience in order to better compete in a global economy. Canada has negotiated bilateral youth mobility agreements with more than 30 countries and territories. The International Experience Canada (IEC) program allows foreign youth between the ages of 18 and 35 to obtain a temporary work permit to travel and work in Canada. Citizens of countries with a bilateral youth mobility agreement with Canada between the ages of 18 and 35 may be eligible for a CIS work permit. Program requirements specific to each country or territory with a bilateral agreement or agreement with the Canadian CI program are listed below: applicants are allowed to participate in 2 participations under the bilateral agreement. A category of repetition is allowed if the sum of the 2 participations is within the total limit of 18 months. Citizens of certain countries with bilateral youth mobility agreements with Canada, aged 18 to 35, can obtain an open work permit to work in Canada. The list of countries can be found here If a change is requested after obtaining the initial work permit and during a participant`s stay in Canada, the authorized working time will be reduced by the time already elapsed, in accordance with the bilateral agreement/arrangement. be a citizen (passport holder) of one of the 33 countries that have a bilateral youth mobility agreement with Canada; Gain valuable work experience abroad with respect to your field of study. The Young Professionals program allows foreigners to gain Canadian work experience by working with a Canadian employer.

This program requires candidates to have a job offer from a Canadian employer to apply. Candidates who successfully complete the Young Professionals program are granted an employer-specific work permit. This means that they must work in the same location for the same employer during their stay in Canada. The Young Professionals program is a good option for foreigners from participating countries who are looking for: International Experience Canada is based on mutual bilateral agreements between Canada and other nations….